Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Gratitude Project 2011 - Day 9

Today, the kids and I went to our homeschool co-op. We go every Wednesday, and we all really enjoy it. Today, I am thankful that Brient and I decided to join co-op. For a very long time, I had a very bad opinion of co-op, and really didn't care a thing in the world about joining. But I am so thankful for my sweet friend, Juliann, who encouraged me to give it a try, because, well, we are really glad we joined! Each week, the kids get to see some great homeschool friends, which is a really good thing seeing as how they don't see kids each day like they would if they were in public or private school. This gives them some really needed interaction with kids their age. And I am so very, very thankful for all the great mama friends I have made! These ladies are just great, and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have friends like them. I am so thankful for all of them!! God is so good to give me and my kids friends like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Suess