Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Gratitude Project 2011 - Day 10

My grandmother asked me the other day if I would meet her this morning and help her with something she needed to get done. I, of course, told her I would! So the kids and I spent the morning seeing her and my sweet granddaddy.

Today, I am so very thankful for both of my grandparents. They live about 5 minutes up the road from me, so I am able to see them often. I am thankful for that.

For the last several weeks, my grandparents have been so sweet to keep my kids about once a week, so I could go to town to the chiropractor. It was something I needed to do, but, with 4 kids in tow, I simply wasn't able to do. But they helped me out so that I could do that.

I am thankful for all that I have learned from both of them over the course of my life. They have both been such a big part of my life, and I am who I am today because of the influence of them.

God has been so good to allow me to have these great people for such a long time. And for every day that I get to spend with them, and for every hug and kiss on the cheek I get from them, I am truly grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Suess