Monday, November 21, 2011

The Gratitude Project 2011 - Day 21

Thanksgiving is only three days away. The kids and I have spent the day cleaning house and getting things prepared for the big event.

Little Sister and I sat together this morning and colored lots of Thanksgiving pictures - a turkey, pumpkin, and cornucopia with plenty of fruit. She asked me if I would like to color with her, and I just couldn't pass up that fun with my girl! She had a chance to practice her cutting and gluing skills, too, when she got the pictures ready and glued them to some colored construction paper. I was very thankful that she loves me enough to want me to sit and color with her. She is the sweetest girl!

And I was very thankful today for my two oldest who are old enough to help me with the clean up job. We still have a little ways to go, but with their help, we have made a lot of progress.

So today, I guess the things I am most thankful for are the sweet babies God has given me the honor of raising for Him. I am so thankful for my four kiddos, and I wouldn't trade any of them for anything - even though I sometimes might consider it when the baby is especially cranky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Suess