Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Gratitude Project 2011 - Day 16

For the last few days, I haven't felt all that hot. I've been going to a chiropractor for a few months now to try to line out my back and hips after having four kids on the same hip for the last 11 years. And for a few days now, the nerves in my back are just SCREAMING! Apparently, I'm getting close to having it all straightened out and my nerves don't like it, so they are rebelling. Anyway...

Since I haven't felt up to much, because I don't feel like walking or sitting or anything else, Brient has stepped up and taken care of things for me. Last night, he cooked supper. The night before, he took care of baths for the little ones. And tonight, he fed everyone and gave the little ones piggy back rides to bed. ~sigh~ He's so handsome when he does stuff like that!

So today, and really for the last few days, I am thankful for my sweet, wonderful husband who takes care of me when I don't feel well, and who loves me even when I'm grumpy when I don't feel well. I'm thankful that he's not a lazy man, but helps out around here, because, after all, it is his house, too. And I'm thankful for a man who is a good daddy and doesn't mind taking care of his kids. There are a lot of men out there who don't help AT ALL with their kids, but just let the wife do everything. I'm thankful for a man who realizes that they are his responsibility, too, and doesn't mind doing his part. Love that guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Suess