Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Gratitude Project 2011 - Day 15

This morning, I woke to cloudy skies and very mild temperatures. I kept expecting it to rain all day, but so far it hasn't happened. But this morning, since it was so pleasant outside, the kids had some time to get outdoors and play on the new jungle gym their daddy made for them last month.

I am so thankful for the beautiful fall weather we have had lately. I am thankful for a husband who is not afraid to work and get dirty, and did a great job building that play set (from his own design) for his kids. And I am thankful that we are able to homeschool, so, on days like today, my kids can get out and play in the fresh air instead of sitting in a room at a desk and having only a few minutes outside during recess.

God has blessed my family beyond what I can say. And on days that I am frazzled and worn out and would really like to just sit down and feel sorry for myself, I only need to really look around me at all that my God has done and all that He has provided. Then I remember how blessed I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Suess