Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Gratitude Project 2011 - Day 8

Tonight, as I sit down to think of the things for which I am thankful, I hear the rain as the wind blows it against the outside of my window. It has been such a long, hot, dry summer here in the Deep South, and now that fall is finally here, we are getting a slight reprieve. So right now, I am very, very thankful for the downpour that God is sending on my house. Yes, there are some severe weather threats out right now, but I am trusting in my God to protect us from whatever weather He sends. And in the meantime, I will be sitting back for the rest of the evening listening to the lovely sound of wet outside and will be remembering how thankful I am that God has sent that rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Suess