Friday, November 5, 2010

The Gratitude Project - Day 5

This morning, as Little Sister came bouncing in to the living room after a good nights sleep, I was reminded how very thankful I am that God gave her to us.

This girl has the sweetest spirit and the most energy of anyone I have ever seen. She doesn't walk anywhere. She either runs or bounces. I must admit, she tires me out more than my older 2, but her energy is just fun to watch.

She is always laughing and playing. I love watching her when she is playing with her toys at the table. She is so imaginative.

Little Sister loves life, and I love that about her! She brings so much happiness to our house. When she is gone to stay with someone, like grandparents, for a few days, the house gets so quiet, and we need our happy girl back with us.

I love how Little Sister loves people, and she will play with everyone. She doesn't meet a stranger. I love that she is excited about going to church on Sundays and Wednesdays, and she looks forward to seeing her friends on co-op day.

If I could use only one word to describe this kid it would have to be "HAPPY"! She is always happy! And I am so glad that God chose to make her that way, and to bless our family with her. Our house would not be the same without her!

2 comments:

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Suess