Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Gratitude Project - Day 14

I am thankful today for all the amazing kids that I am allowed to work with every Sunday morning who make my day so FUN! It was nearly a packed house this morning. We had three new kids today in Big City Studios, our children's program, which was VERY exciting for us! All the kids had a great time learning about God and playing some fun games. I am so thankful I have the chance to hang out with these kids each week.

I am thankful for my honey, who is the backbone of the whole shindig. I'm the "up front" person, but without him working "behind the scenes", the whole thing would just fall apart!

And I'm thankful that I have some great teenagers that come in to help me each week. I am thankful for Angel, Emily, Maicee, Christian, and Zac who take turns coming in to be motivators, game helpers or leaders, and anything else crazy that I ask them to do. Thanks, Zac, for letting me smoosh cookies to your head! (You just never know what's going to happen in children's church!)

I had pictures somewhere, but I can't seem to put my hands on them. So you'll just have to take my word for it that this is a great looking bunch of kids who know how to have a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Suess