Saturday, December 4, 2010

Google Ads Coming Soon

For the past year or so, I have been writing for my blog just for the fun of it. It has been a way to put my thoughts into writing, and get all that jumbled up "mess" out of my head! It has been nothing more than a way to improve my writing while encouraging and sharing with all of you great people.

But I've decided to add to my blog a way to earn some money while doing what I love. In the next few days, you'll see new Google ads pop up in the sidebar of my blog. Every time you click on those to see what that advertiser is offering, I get paid. So please be sure to check out the ads after you read my blog post!

And please, if you notice ANY questionable ads being shown, TELL ME! I can't keep a check on this thing all day every day, so I really will not know which ads are placed on the page, even though they tell me it will definitely be of interest to my readers.

Thanks to all of you who have read my blog over the last year! I have thoroughly enjoyed hearing from each of you! And I would greatly appreciate it if you would check out the new ads that you'll be seeing soon on my blog!

2 comments:

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Suess