Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Are You Part of the Herd?

Many years ago, when my first child was born, my husband and I, like most other people, wanted to be the very best parents we could possibly be. So we set to work finding out all the things a person was to do in order to fall into the category of "good parent." The baby was well fed, bathed, clothed, loved, taken to church, allowed to be spoiled by anyone who was up to the task, and many other things too numerous to mention.

Among all the things we had been told needed to be done for a child, one of those things was the need to have her vaccinated according to the Center for Disease Control's standards. So, being the good parents we were, we took our tiny baby to every appointment, so as to be sure she grew up free of childhood diseases that had killed many children in days past.

At every visit, she was subjected to multiple injections of large doses of medicine. And in a very few short weeks, we would return for a "booster" of the same injections. They told us that, in order for it to be effective, you would need the same shot several times. Each time we went, I would hold this sweet baby still, while a nurse who did not know nor did she care to know who we were would quickly and painfully jab this needle into her chunky little leg. But hey, I was being a good parent.

Then my second child came along. My son was sick nearly from the time he was born. It seemed that every time "shot time" came around, he was running fever or had a sickness of some kind. Since you are not advised to give vaccines when sick, he was only able to receive the first two sets of shots. We were never able to take him for the others. So, of course, my daughter was not going for her's at that time, either. I began to question whether or not I was a good parent, since I hadn't done what I was "supposed to do" to keep them healthy. But since there was no way around it because of my son's continued sicknesses, there was just nothing I could do.

During this time, my husband and I began to question the vaccines, how many were given at each appointment, why they needed them, and what exactly were they putting in our small children's bodies. We began researching online, and what we found was simply astounding.

There are simply too many side-effects to list them all. So I will only list a few of the many complications. They are brain damage, severe neurological damage, allergies and hypersensitivities, general damage to the immune system, auto-immune diseases, stealth viruses, and even cancer.

Let me tell you of the one that is very close to my family. It has been proven that immunizations can lead to a deterioration in existing auto-immune disease. What that means to me is this. If you are already carrying a gene for auto-immune disease, vaccinations can trigger this gene into "waking up." Once triggered, auto-immune disease presents itself in many forms - Type 1 Diabetes, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, auto-immune atrophic gastritis, multiple sclerosis, auto-immune hemolytic anemia, and many other illnesses.

You many know that my son has Type 1 Diabetes. There is no way for me to ever absolutely say what triggered his auto-immune disease into "waking up" and killing his pancreas function. But I do know that this is one of the side-effects of these so-called "life saving" vaccines. Do they really save life, or do they cause more illnesses?

And then there is the long list of all the things they use to make these vaccines. Again, the list is simply too long to include everything. But some of the things that stick out to me are these: many heavy metals (which are very harmful to your body), formaldehyde, thimerosal, calf skin, chick kidney cells, chicken embryo, monkey kidney tissue culture, mouse brain culture, and, my favorite, aborted fetal tissue. Are these things that I really want to inject in my body or the small bodies of my children?!

So the question for you is this. After researching for yourself, are you willing to be part of the herd that gets run through the vaccination line every so many weeks in order to be a "good parent"? Or are your children important enough for you to stop and think about what you are doing to them that they will have to live with for the rest of their lives?

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-1.pdf

http://www.whale.to/a/quak.html

http://www.southbaytotalhealth.com/Vaccinations.htm

2 comments:

  1. I am not part of the herd! Thankfully I can think for myself so I don't need the governement telling me what is best for my children.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great post! And you know how I feel. :)

    ReplyDelete

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Suess