Monday, June 29, 2009

The Hard Questions

Don't you just hate when you have to ask the hard questions? I mean the really hard questions! Today, I was faced with that very thing. I was at a point of either shutting my mouth and putting up with "the way it's always been", or taking the plunge, asking some really hard questions, and trying to make change. So I did it. I made a call, asked my questions, and then waited. Still, even now, I'm not really sure how it was all percieved, and very possibly, everything could just blow up in my face. However, there are times in this life when you have to just take a risk. You have to stand up, speak up, and be known. If you do not risk something, you will never gain anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Suess